St Benedict Biscop Wombourne

The Priors of Dudley built or rebuilt the Parish Church of St. Benedict Biscop around 1170, the only parish church dedicated to this Anglo-Saxon cleric. The building as it is seen today, however, is the result of numerous reconstructions and refurbishments, particularly in the 18th and 19th centuries.

There are 8 photos for this gallery.
St Benedict Biscop 1 St Benedict Biscop 2 St Benedict Biscop 3
St Benedict Biscop 4 St Benedict Biscop 5 St Benedict Biscop 6
St Benedict Biscop 7 St Benedict Biscop 8